Welcome to f8Vision
WHAT IS f 8Vision?
f 8Vision is for those who who have a keen interest in photography. My photos are in 135 (film and digital, SLR and rangefinder) formats; medium format 6cmx6cm and panoramic XPan and large format 4"x5" film capture.
Review of the Voigtlander Leica M-mount Ultron 28mm f2.0 lens and sample images. Go to the "Technical" section.
1. A review of the Voigtlander Leica M-mount Color Skopar 21mm f4.0 lens and sample images.
2. A look at what might just be the best value lens in the SLR market and the great creative opportunities is provides! Canon's EF 50mm f1.8 II lens.
WHY f 8Vision?
f 8 is often the optimal aperture in lenses found in more frequently used camera formats; 8 also represents good Feng Shui!
Vision is what all good photographers need - "to see what we are seeing and have the vision to capture that moment".
• Favourites, Galleries and New Photos sections include - Australian landscapes, flora, panoramas, black and white, street and city, people and things and other photos just for fun.
• About, Articles and Technical Help sections include – a variety of topics including equipment selection, current photography issues and photography tips.
• Contact section - to to email me about photos or technical help.
• Links – links to excellent photography Internet sites and services.
• Buy Photos – My photos may be purchased through the Contact section.
1. f8Vision is regularly updated with new articles and images.
2. Images may present with artefacts due to Internet compression.
Photos and text copyright of f8Vision and Simon Galbally